The Seven Spiritual Laws :
- Everything is possible. We all have the gift of creating absolutely anything. There’s no limit to what we can do or be.
- If you want to get something, give it. Always give with a happy heart. The greatest gift is feeling good.
- When you make a choice, you change the future (karma). Your choices bring about changes. To make good choices, follow your heart. How do your choices make you feel?
- Don’t say no—go with the flow. Create peace within by learning acceptance of what is outside our control.
- Every time you wish or want, you plant a seed. Making your wish is like planting a seed and believing that it will grow. Let nature do the rest.
- Be open to life and enjoy the journey. New ways and new ideas can lead to more happiness.
- You are here for a reason. Your dharma is your purpose, path, or vision, the unique talent that you are here on Earth to share. Your dharma is your happiness. by Deepak Chopra